With no complicated up-front and then monthly subscription charges, we charge a simple one-off fee to get your site up and running – which includes your first year’s hosting, and then an annual hosting fee thereafter.
- 5 page site (see below)
- First year’s hosting
- Domain management
- SSL as standard
- Perpetual updates and maintenance patches, for as long as we host for you
- Domain purchase – if required we can arrange for this, and its renewal on expiry (renewal at cost only)
- Ongoing support to help create site pages as required
What’s not included:
- Custom pages – we can create any type of custom page (see this example) to help showcase your work; our rate for custom work is normally £40/h or for larger/more complex applications we can work to an agreed fixed price
- Additional advertising costs
- Bespoke design – if you already have a design in mind then we can recreate that, but if you’re starting from scratch and need some inspiration we have designers we can call on
- Showcase writing – we work with a freelance journalist who has years of experience writing about architecture and interiors, who can conduct interviews with you and your clients, and write a showcase piece for your site
- Social media consulting – if you’re new to how social media works, and how to maximise engagement with your potential clients we can provide consulting services to help you manage this increasingly important channel
- Building photography – often overlooked and one of the most important things for prospective clients to see is completed buildings photographed to show them at their best; we can arrange for photographers with specific experience in architectural photography to take a set of images to show your work
A typical 5 page starter site might include the following content:
- Home/welcome page
- Contact form
If required, we can also help create a blog, which you can use for frequent updates, as well as social media coaching.
(and everything included above)
|Hosting & maintenance
(after 1st year)
ConcreteNinja are not a VAT registered company.